Special Data Dissemination Standards (SDDS)
- Compilation and dissemination of District-wise Land Use Statistics (LUS) and District-wise Area, Production and Yield (APY).
- Liaison and coordination with the relevant functionaries of the State / UTs for timely uploading / providing the data pertaining to the LUS & APY Statistics at the district level.
- Compilation of quarterly estimates of agricultural production & providing quarterised data to CSO, MoSPI for GDP estimation.
- Release of annual publication titled “Land Use Statistics at a Glance”.
- Maintaining/updating of all the data related to agriculture growth and investment (released by CSO, MoSPI).
- Work relating to Situational Assessment Survey (SAS) of Agricultural households.
- Work relating to Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) pertaining to agriculture.
- Since the crop calendar available with the DES is very old (1998-99), this Division is in the process of finalizing the methodology of renewal of Crop Calendar to reflect the true picture of the production estimates as per the sowing and harvesting of crops in the States / UTs.
- To deal with VIP references / Parliament assurances, Parliament questions / RTI matters in respect of growth rate, investment, land use patterns on agriculture sector and disseminate information to other divisions / Govt. Departments & NITI Ayog.
- The Adviser (SDDS) is also functioning as Appellate Authority for RTI matters.
Last updated : 16-06-2021, 08:30 AM