Administration Division of the Directorate comprises of five (5) dedicated Sections, namely (i) Establishment-1 (ii) Establishment-II (iii) Protocol (iv) General and (v) ABC Section. Some of the key functions of Administration Division are:
- Handle all service-related matters of Group ‘A’, Group ‘B’ Gazetted and Non-Gazetted and Group ‘C’ posts
- Framing of Recruitment rules of various ex-cadre posts
- Handle matters relating to Pay fixation, Pension fixation, Increment, Entry into Service Book, RTI matters and Parliament Questions relating to administration, etc.
- Maintenance of Reservation Roster, holding DPC meeting for various posts, court cases, payment to Govt. Counsel
- Maintenance of leave records and APARs of all officials
- Providing Vigilance clearance to Non-Gazetted and Gazetted officers
- Processing of proposals for grant of financial upgradation under MACP Scheme
- Medical permission, Leave encashment on LTC, verification of LTC forms, Annual property returns.
- Purchase and distribution of stationery, IT equipments, computer consumables and all other office essentials
- Preparation of Salary bills of all the officials/staff
- Processing of Conveyance claims, Medical bills, HBA & MCA, TA Bills, TTA Bills, LTC Bills, Contingent bills, GPF, Tuition fee, Festival advance, etc.
Last updated : 16-06-2021, 07:50 AM